Class 12th appearing/passed students
Who Should Join
Class 12th appearing/ appeared students with 60% marks (Agg.) for GEN & 55 % for SC/ST/PD in Class- 12th board exam.
Medium of Studies
12 Lecture / Per week
Admission through VibroNET (Selection Test)
This Course comes as a saviour for students who have the last and final chance to appear in JEE(Main+Advanced). This is the fastest course amongst all the Year Long Classroom Contact Programmes for JEE(Main+Advanced) available at Vibration . It is assumed in this course that the students who have enrolled are thorough with the theoretical aspects of the subjects but lack the application part of the Formulae, Concepts and Approach of solving numerical problems.
Miscellaneous Fees Includes Fess For Study Material(BOOKLET + DPP + TEST PAPER)+ Online Test Series + App login
This Course covers the entire JEE(Main+Advanced) syllabus of Class – 12th. The course begins with conceptual learning and understanding of the fundamentals of subject. The frequency of classes in this course is 5 – 6 lectures per subject per week. It may vary a little at different Study Centres of Vibration as per the local requirement.
The concept of this course is to give a rigorous practice to the students for next 8 months for JEE(Main+Advanced). Regular periodic tests are conducted to evaluate the learning of students at Resonance. On the basis of students’ performance in these tests, they are reshuffled.
- Regular Classroom Coaching
- 90 minutes lecture which is further divided into DPP discussion of 15 min, Sheet discussion of next 30 minutes & theoretical and conceptual learning of last 45 minutes.
- 6 lectures per subject per week
- Periodic Test is conducted once in a month in the form of Part Test & Cumulative Test.
- Regular conduction of Doubt Classes
- Systematic completion of whole syllabus of JEE(Main+Advanced) in one year
- These Courses help in developing a good understanding of basic concepts, logical and methodological approach towards problem solving ability.
- Provide knowledge of highest level related to fundamentals and concepts, best possible guidance, speed, accuracy, balanced evaluation of performance on periodic basis, test temperament and right kind of competition.
- Conduction of JPTs & APTs give the feel of actual examination to the students.
- The Test Series comes out helpful in maintaining level of JEE(Main+Advanced) preparation even after completion of Course.