Class 11th appeared/passed students
Medium of Studies
12 Lecture / Per week
The student is taught entire portion of Class- 11thI along with the important and critical topics of Class- 11th as per the curriculum and content followed at Vibration. Once the syllabus of JEE(Main+Advanced) is completed, the students will also be taught few chapters of CBSE Class- 11thI syllabus (which are not in JEE(Main+Advanced) syllabus of Physics, Chemistry & Maths).
Miscellaneous Fees Includes Fess For Study Material(BOOKLET + DPP + TEST PAPER)+ Online Test Series + App login
This Course covers the entire JEE(Main+Advanced) syllabus of Class – 11thI . After this, students will be relieved from the institute to focus completely on their Class 12th-Board Examinations till the third week of March. Meanwhile, we will keep conducting various tests like, Open tests, Major Tests, JEE Preparatory Tests, AIEEE Preparatory Tests for the revision of the syllabus.
- Regular Classroom Coaching
- 90 minutes lecture which is further divided into DPP discussion of 15 min, Sheet Discussion of next 30 minutes & theoretical and conceptual learning of last 45 minutes.
- 4 lectures per subject per week
- Total 516 lectures (approx. 172 lectures in each Course) in entire course.
- Appro 11thmately 774 hours of Classroom Teaching.
- Periodic Test is conducted once in a month in the form of Part Test & Cumulative Test.
- Regular conduction of Doubt Classes.
- Systematic completion of whole syllabus of JEE(Main+Advanced) in one year
- Coverage of Board syllabus after the completion of JEE syllabus.
- Special Classes for English is conducted.
- Conduction of All India Test Series at the end of academic session.
- The Test Series comes out helpful in maintaining level of JEE(Main+Advanced) preparation even after completion of Course.