Class 11 JEE(M+A)
Class 10th appearing/passed students
Who Should Join
A student appearing/passed in Class-10th Board Examinations in 2021 with strong academic background especially in Science & Mathematics.
Medium of Studies
1st Batch : 21st Feb 2021
2nd Batch : 1st March 2021
3rd Batch : 1st June 2021
4th Batch : 15th June 2021
12 Lecture / Per week
Admission through VibroNET (Selection Test)
A Course specially designed for those students who wish to take an early advantage by enrolling immediately after Class-X Board examination. The surplus advantage gives them the exposure to the course curriculum of JEE(Main+Advanced), best utilization of the crucial summer vacations and early building of poised attitude.
It also enhances their analytical thinking, conceptual knowledge and confidence level to face the brunt of competition. Initially, the course begins with fundamental study as the students are not exposed to the syllabus and pattern of JEE(Main+Advanced).
Miscellaneous Fees Includes Fess For Study Material(BOOKLET + DPP + TEST PAPER)+ Online Test Series + App login
Course Structure : The entire course is divided into two academic sessions:
First Year (During class 11th) :
During the first academic session, the JEE(Main+Advanced) which is common to school syllabus of Class-11th, will be taught to the students. This syllabus is scheduled to be finished by mid of February. During month of March, the students will be given a break of around 30-40 days from the institute. During this period, the students take their annual examinations of Class-11th in their respective schools.
Second Year (During class 12th) :
Based on performance of the students in periodic test, they are promoted to second year in 12th course.
- Regular Classroom Coaching
- 60 minutes lecture which is further divided into DPP discussion of 10 min, Sheet Discussion of next 15 minutes & theoretical and conceptual learning of last 30 minutes.
- 3 to 4 lectures per subject per week
- Total 516 lectures (approx. 172 lectures in each Course) in entire course
- Approximately 774 hours of Classroom Teaching
- Periodic Test is conducted once in a month in the form of Part Test & Cumulative Test
- Regular conduction of Doubt Classes
- Longest time availability as compared to other Courses
- Lays solid foundation of basic concepts of all the subjects
- The focus of the Course is more on concept building & gradual improvement in the performance of the students
- Develops quick analytical thinking & systematic problem solving skills
- Good practice of JEE problems which ensure the clarity of every small doubt
- On the basis of performance in Periodic Tests, students are reshuffled so as to enhance the competitive spirit amongst them