First of all student have to take application form which is available online and offline mode.Online application form is available at our website through which student can download it and send it to our corporate office with requisite DD. Offline application form is available at all of our study centres and information centres.Student can take form directly by paying cash to any of our centers.
The envelope containing Application Form & Mark Sheets must be sent by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier to Bharuch Office so that it reaches us on or before the last date. The form can be submitted at any of the Study Centres ( Bharuch | Ankleshwar ) if it is being submitted In-person at the institute. If the submission of form is being made by Post then it should be sent to the Corporate Office at Bharuch only.
- You can log on to our website www.vibrationacadmey.in to see the status of your Application Form or DD during entire administrative process in the following way :
- Go to the website’s homepage www.vibrationacademy.in
- Click on Admission Announcement link
- Now, click the Application Form Status
- Enter the Application Form No. & see the status.
The Course Fee should be paid to Vibration Classes LLP All the students who have been declared qualified in VibroNET’17 [for JEE (Main+Advanced) Courses] or taking direct admission [for JEE (Main) & AIIMS/ NEET Courses] can deposit their Course Fee for the Academic Session 2017-2018 through the following ways: