Class 10th appearing students
Who Should Join
A student appearing/passed in Class-10th Board Examinations.
Medium of Studies
1st Batch : 21st Feb 2021
2nd Batch : 1st March 2021
3rd Batch : 1st June 2021
4th Batch : 15th June 2021
12 Lecture / Per week
This course is for those who set their Target as PRE-MEDICAL as soon as they opt for science stream. In this course we nurture the students in scientific manner with the stress on fundamentals introduced in 10thI class. During this course we help students building up solid foundation of concepts and analytical approach towards problem solving. Our specially designed syllabus covers all the topics of PRE-MEDICAL in step by step manner with confident backup to 10thI & 10thII class exams.
Miscellaneous Fees Includes Fess For Study Material(BOOKLET + DPP + TEST PAPER)+ Online Test Series + App login
Course Structure : The entire course is divided into two academic sessions:
First Year (During class 11th) :
During the first academic session, the Medical which is common to school syllabus of Class-11th, will be taught to the students. This syllabus is scheduled to be finished by mid of February. During month of March, the students will be given a break of around 30-40 days from the institute. During this period, the students take their annual examinations of Class-11th in their respective schools.
Second Year (During class 12th)
Based on performance of the students in periodic test, they are promoted to second year in 10thII course.
- Regular Classroom Coaching
- 90 minutes lecture which is further divided into DPP discussion of 15 min, Sheet discussion of next 30 minutes & theoretical and conceptual learning of last 45 minutes.
- 3 to 4 lectures per subject per week
- Periodic Test is conducted once in a month in the form of Part Test & Cumulative Test.
- Regular conduction of Doubt Classes
- Longest time availability as compared to other Courses.
- Lays solid foundation of basic concepts of all the subjects
- The focus of the Course is more on concept building & gradual improvement in the performance of the students.
- Develops quick analytical thinking & systematic problem solving skills.
- On the basis of performance in Periodic Tests, students are reshuffled so as to enhance the competitive spirit amongst them.