Class 11th appearing/passed students
Medium of Studies
12 Lecture / Per week
This course is for 11thI undergoing students preparing for PRE-MEDICAL. This course ma11thmizes probability of selection in entrance along with 11thI itself. This course also indirectly helps students to score high in the Board Exams with great confidence which gives an extra ordinary identification to student.
Miscellaneous Fees Includes Fess For Study Material(BOOKLET + DPP + TEST PAPER)+ Online Test Series + App login
This Course covers the entire syllabus of Medical. Initially, the syllabus of 11th is covered as we assume that a student who is coming in this course is fresh and the syllabus of 11th is not known to him and then the syllabus of 12th is taught.
After this, students will be relieved from the institute to focus completely on their Class 12th-Board Examinations till the third week of March. Meanwhile, we will keep conducting various tests like, Open tests, Major Tests for the revision of the syllabus.
- Regular Classroom Coaching
- 90 minutes lecture which is further divided into DPP discussion of 15 min, Sheet discussion of next 30 minutes & theoretical and conceptual learning of last 45 minutes.
- 4 lectures per subject per week
- Periodic Test is conducted once in a month in the form of Part Test & Cumulative Test.
- Regular conduction of Doubt Classes
- Systematic completion of whole syllabus of Medical in one year
- Coverage of Board syllabus after the completion of medical syllabus.
- Special Classes for English is conducted.
- Conduction of All India Test Series at the end of academic session.
- The Test Series comes out helpful in maintaining level of medical preparation even after completion of Course.